To be held in conjunction with the 14th CISIS 2020 International Conference
The value of most organizations today greatly exceeds their net tangible assets. 2020 IKIDW aims to address contemporary issues in managing knowledge, intellectual capital and other intangible assets in digital world with the help of IT application. The digital era contributes to the amount of knowledge available in various qualities. This is a challenge for business people in strategic decision making. IT Application is expected to reduce knowledge ambiguity so that it will improve the quality of organizational decisions. Beginning with a view that knowledge becomes strategic assets, the workshop will discuss the fundamentals of managing knowledge and intellectual capital, understanding some of the measurement issues, processes and cycles involved in their management and the specific issues in managing knowledge, especially with the availability of big data and with the help of IT application.
Topic of Interest : Topics of interest (but not limited to)
- Knowledge ethics in digital era
- innovation failure in digital era
- Social network and knowledge sharing
- Digital business and knowledge acquisition
- E-learning and Creative knowledge
- Network integrated and knowledge collaboration
- knowledge infrastructure in digital world
- Human behaviour and organizational knowledge learning
- Digital human capital in internet era
Organizing Committee :
Olivia Fachrunnisa, Sultan Agung Islamic University (Indonesia)
Ardian Adhiatma, Sultan Agung Islamic University (Indonesia)
Program Committee :
Ahmed A. Al-Absi, KyungDong University, Korea)
Touhid Bhuiyan, Dafodil International University (Bangladesh)
Mazideh Puteh, Universiti Tehnologi Mara, Terengganu (Malaysia)
Submission Deadline: February 25, 2020
Authors Notification: April 1, 2020
Author Registration: April 15, 2020
Final Manuscript: April 15, 2020
Conference Dates: July 1-3, 2020
The workshop will be held at the lodz university of technology, Lodz, Poland,
July, 1st – 3rd 2020
Paper submission link
Manuscript required :
- Original full paper of at most 6 (six) pages including figures and references in PDF are solicited.
- Papers must be prepared using the Lecture Notes Style of Springer Proceedings.
- Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, if the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors will register and present at the conference.
Paper Format Templates can be downloaded here
On-Line Submission here: select Track Workshop-2020 IKIDW
Author Kit (final version)
- PDF CAMERA READY
and submit them AS A UNIQUE ZIP FILE (edasID_name_surname_CISIS_2020.zip) to EDAS
before the deadline of Author Registration: APRIL 15, 2020.
TEMPLATES CAN BE FOUND HERE:
Leave a reply